Ngcom Network Solutions is recruiting for fulltime Business Development Manager.
Ngcom Network Solutions is one of the best internet service provider in Nigeria, providing UNLIMITED INTERNET service for both Home and Cooperate users in Lagos, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Warri.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work.
- Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
Min Required Experience:
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant technical experience.
- Bachelor of Science degree /HND.
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as Subject of your mail.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
1 Position – Not Specified
3 Positions – Not Specified