DEME Group is recruiting for fulltime Crew Coordinator.
DEME Group – A flourishing international global player in marine, dredging and constructions works with a long lasting and highly reputable presence in Nigeria and offices in Lagos and Port Harcourt is looking for talented result driven candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Crew Coordinator
Locations: Port Harcourt, Rivers/Lagos
- Source for offshore crew and conduct initial screening of short-listed applicants before endorsing to technical or operational personnel for final interview.
- Obtain any flag state certification required; ensuring licenses are valid at all times.
- Plan crew changes in advance, and ensure that personnel files and all crew certification are kept up to date and are uploaded in the system (AX Dynamics)
- Liaise with vessel Captains/Site/Crewing Manager on crew change schedules, visa requirements and relief names.
- Track all personnel on the Payroll system to ensure they are paid correctly and on time.
- Arrange cost effective travel for crew joining and departing assigned vessels to meet crew change schedules.
- Arrange any visas, vaccinations or additional trainings as required.
Min Required Experience:
- Minimum 5 to 8 Years’ experience in an Offshore Support vessels industry mandatory.
- Must have working knowledge of STCW 95 and flag state requirements.
- You must fill the Application Form before sending your CV please, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Only selected candidates will be contacted.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
16 Positions – Not Specified