Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (GTBank) is recruiting for fulltime Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester.
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester
- You will join a dynamic team of world-class security experts to conduct application security/penetration tests of our internal/external web, mobile and web service applications, leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
- You are required to be knowledgeable with business risks associated with common security vulnerabilities and be able to effectively communicate security vulnerabilities to application developers and/or senior managers who may have little to no experience with these vulnerabilities.
- The ability to work independently in a very large scale and enterprise setting is a great skill to possess. Previous experience as an application security professional with a large financial institution is a plus.
Min Required Experience:
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Information Security/Information Technology (or relevant work experience in a large scale IT environment)
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, GWAPT, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CCIE Security
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, APIs, platforms and languages to find flaws and exploits (e.g. SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Clickjacking, Authentication/Authorization, Privilege Escalation, Business Logic Bypass, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc.)
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols/technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate manual web application testing experience. Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider, Burp suite Pro, Netsparker etc.).
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analyzers, SoapUI, ReadyApi etc.)
- Experience of penetration testing on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Expert-level experience and very detailed technical knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas: general information security, security engineering, application architecture, authentication and security protocols, application session management, applied cryptography, common communication protocols, mobile frameworks, single sign-on technologies, exploit automation platforms and RESTful web services
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2019.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (gtbank)
Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Nigerian financial institution with vast business outlays spanning Anglophone/Francophone, West Africa, East Africa and the United Kingdom.The Bank presently has …Know More about Guaranty Trust Bank Plc (gtbank)
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
4 Positions – Not Specified