A Security Services company located in Ikeja, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
Requirements of the Job
The successful candidate must:
- Have substantial experience in Project Management and can manage application system as well as development/maintenance of projects.
- Be able to design, implement and drive IT and Security Systems processes and governance
- Ensure new upgrades/releases of applications process is functional
- Be able to strategically determine current and future technology requirement to achieve corporate objectives and meet client needs
- Ensure strategy/policy/procedures is benchmarked against best practices in industry
- Possess relevant experience in a management role
- Ensure support, coaching and mentoring is continuously provided so that objectives are met
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form) and build and sustain working relationships.
- Have substantial years of experience in a similar role within a multinational organization or small-medium enterprises such as construction/ security/ manufacturing or similar (SMES)
- Be willing to work shifts and unsocial hours
- Travel within Nigeria with nights away from home as and when required.
- Have Negotiation, Innovation & Leadership skills
- Be able to drive and deliver sales targets of security systems technology to clients by giving presentations on behalf of the company as delegated by the management team
- Possess knowledge of IT and security systems trends and best practices
- Have knowledge of Service level agreements
- Have knowledge of hardware and software requirements across the industry
- Be able to represent the company at external client meetings and events as decided by the management team in pursuit of the company’s objectives
- Maintain and manage the implementation of IT /data security principles and guidelines
- Ensure release management and change control processes exist and is functional
- Be able to ensure the technical quality of the various project deliverables, while understanding the wider risks associated with the work, including the strategic aspects of it.
- Hold a Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Relevant Masters/ business qualification
- Partly qualified
- Hold a valid driving license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s and a covering letter (not more than an A4 page) describing their employment experience with proven abilities for the applied position to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 8th June, 2018.