The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior IT Security & Assurance Officer
Ref Code: JITSA/IT/AUG/2018
Main Task & Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of IT service management’s performance dashboards
- Provide accurate and timely performance data in form of regular and ad-hoc requests
- Responsible for providing data analysis and reporting information relating to IT performance, process reviews, quality assurance, and customer survey
- Support the development of improvement plans as well as their implementation
- Support ISMS (information security management system) implementation in the Bank
- Support and ensure compliance to ISMS policies and related procedures
- Perform vulnerability scans on a routine basis as well as for all new system installations in accordance with Vulnerability Scans and Configuration Control
- Audits logs on a routine basis for security events including intrusions, viruses, hackers, spam, security incidents and other malicious activity
- Ensures appropriate authorization and access controls are in place
- Contribute to examine impact of new technologies on company’s information security
- Be a relevant player for education and awareness programs and advise operating units at all levels on security issues, best practices, and vulnerabilities.
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or related discipline with cognate experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT operations of which 1 year experience working in related environment with a variety of security products in a production environment.
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments in a production environment
- Self-starter and able to work under stress to meet tight deadlines
- Fluent in English, Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential
- Ability to communicate technical information in an easily understood format
- High standards of ethical conduct, including honesty and integrity.
- Any security certification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO2700x/ISMS, ITIL/ITSM or ISO20000 would be a plus.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.