SDIL – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- As a Marketing Manager you will manage the merchandise,operational and marketing functions to ensure they provide a leading brand retail experience.
- You will be responsible for the development of the business and its strategies, with a focus on financial and operational goals.
- You have an excellent overview of the business and are up-to-date with the latest industry trends as well as the competition
- You identify risks that can affect the achievement of the sales goals, builds related plans and suggests changes necessary to manage the risks
- Manage and maintain good relationship with new and existing customers, both corporate and individual.
- Marketing of products to new and existing customers. (Corporate and individual).
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the company’s market position.
- You are responsible for achieving annual volume and gross profit targets implementing sales and marketing plans for your region
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Develop short and medium-term sales strategies
- You have at least 2-7 years work experience
- HND/B.Sc Hons (desirable)
- Target driven
- Must possess business and sales acumen
- Must be confident
- Vast experience in a team lead capacity, preferably in luxury fashion.
- Must have good command of oral and written English
- Age range : 25-32 years old.
- You have great listening skills, being able to quickly identify clients’ pain points
- You are able to present products & ideas with ease, confidence, and persistence to prospective clients
- You are a flexible and highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push own limits
- Sales planning
- Strategic thinking
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Communication proficiency and excellent presentation skills
- Excellent financial and commercial skills
- Highly motivated, dedicated, proactive and creative
- Able to write coherent and professional sales reports
Salaries attractive based on qualification and wealth of experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th November, 2018.