Anna’s hospital is a health care facility located at 59 adejiyan street amukoko lagos. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Male Registered Nurse
- Observing and recording patients’ behaviour.
- Coordinating with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating customized care plans.
- In order to provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families, RNs create harmonious environment.
- Diagnosing the disease by analyzing patient’s symptoms and taking required actions for his/her recovery.
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition.
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications.
- Directing and supervising LPNs and CNAs.
Job Title: Medical Lab Technician
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in toxicology, chemistry, hematology, immunology, and microbiology laboratories; receiving, typing, testing assistphysicians in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases by performing tests on tissue, blood and other body fluids.
- Medical lab technicians most commonly work in hospitals or doctors’ offices.
- Has knowledge of specific techniques and instruments and is able to recognize factors that directly affect procedures and results.
- Specialize in one of five different areas: blood banking, chemistry, hematology, immunology, or microbiology. requires patience and precision and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Maintain equipment, and maintain laboratory records,
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th October, 2018