Vincintoire Limited - Our client, a versatile professional company in the construction industry in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Architect
- Ideal candidate must have a high level of responsibility as he/she oversees projects from inception to completion.
- Candidate need to have demonstrated a capacity for creativity, excellent technical ability/knowledge, and strong communication & management skills.
- Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations.
- Advises Subcontractors on the interpretation of plans, recommends changes when necessary.
- Prepares and/or review preliminary designs, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates related to the project.
- Provides technical expertise in development or review of policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures and systems and construction/safety codes.
- Researches literature and maintain knowledge of current building materials, structural, mechanical and electrical system codes and methods of application.
- Reviews Subcontractor's drawings to ensure compliance with specifications and contract agreements by checking them for technical accuracy according to accepted guidelines.
- Works with customers and Clients to gather facts, defines design and space planning problems, conceptualize possible solutions and secure approvals of proposals.
- Reviews product literature, analyzes materials and determines appropriateness for application to projects.
- Provides advice and develop design documents to initiate and modify architectural, interior design and space planning solutions.
- Performs design drafting including preliminary drawings, working drawings and full detail drawings for architectural, structural and mechanical works associated with building construction or improvement projects.
- Provides finish selections including color palettes, carpet and wall finishes, lighting and other various interior selections.
- Have at least 8 years of professional experience in designing & project management.
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Master AutoCAD applications, Sketch up, Revit.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.