Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior, Instrumentation Engineering Services
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard 5 days a week
- Interfaces with Procurement Department., Project & Construction Sections for engineering related issues.
- Draw up and cross-check relevant procedures, international standards and Company General Specifications.
- Prepares CFT for Instrumentation engineering activities and relevant technical evaluation.
- Follows-up Purchase Orders to ensure timely approval, conformity of design & participates in reviews and FAT with Vendors.
- Checks and approves Instrumentation engineering deliverables received from Contractors or Third Parties and makes sure that comments are incorporated in revised documentation.
- Checks that the design is developed in line with the Pre-Project and the Statement of Requirements.
- Coordinates with JV FOPs for integration of new instrumentation in existing facilities.
- Follow-up on Engineering and Construction activities.
- Prepares instrument & control philosophy, design & supply specifications, I/O and Instrument lists, cables schedule, block diagrams, instrument wiring diagram, loop diagrams, data sheets, MTOs for flow lines hook up & production facilities (modifications and new developments)
- Carries out preliminary, basic and detailed facilities engineering studies / design in-house.
- Ensures that the facilities Engineering Contractors submit all deliverables on time and checks them regularly to achieve Company quality expectations
- Sizes control valves and shut down valves.
- Prepares requisitions for Instrumentation materials procurement and technical bids evaluation.
- Reads and interprets engineering drawings, specs and make necessary modifications or recommendations.
- B.Sc./B.Eng. (Elec/Electronics Eng.) or its equivalent with a minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in an Engineering Organization in a similar design position.
- Use of INtools, S4I, MS word, MS excel is required .Working knowledge of ISA Codes, IEC Standards and most common international standards. Knowledge of AutoCAD, PDMS, AVEVA E&I and Electrical Design Engineering is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of the English Language.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd August, 2018.