Erisco Foods Limited is recruiting for fulltime Senior Maintenance Engineer (Electrical).
Erisco Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world.
We require the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
Roles & Responsibilities
The ideal candidate is expected to perform the following duties:
- Perform Scheduled Maintenance:
- Perform scheduled maintenance and preventative repairs on all electrical systems, equipment, and machinery.
- Review maintenance schedules and adjust them as necessary to keep systems functioning at peak levels.
Repair Electrical Systems:
- Act quickly to make on-the-spot repairs when electrical systems and machinery malfunction.
- Make inspections and assess potential problems. and recommend changes or upgrades to electrical systems to increase productivity and functionality.
Supervise Electrical Technicians:
- Responsible for supervising electrical technicians, which includes hiring and training new technician team members when the need arises.
- Perform regular tests ton new and existing electrical systems, equipment, and machinery, both to spot potential problems and to ensure that systems are operating at their highest possible levels of functionality.
This position requires a professional with a high degree of mechanical skill who can successfully manage others and also work independently to solve problems with electrical systems. The ideal candidate must possess the following skils:
- Leadership skills – possess leadership skills that allow him to supervise themselves and others by managing their own time well, doling out tasks to staff members, and making tough decisions when necessary
- Physical stamina – ability to lift heavy equipment and work in uncomfortable positions and places, such as high areas and confined spaces, which requires the physical ability to carry out these tasks
- Computer skills – must have a good grasp of computer skills in order to work with their own equipment and tools and to perform tests on electrical systems of all types
- Communication skills – able consult with other staff members on ways to meet project and equipment goals, alert supervisors to potential problems or needed upgrades with electrical systems, and supervise other staff members, all of which requires strong communication skills
- Attention to detail – able spot and isolate potential problems with systems, so must be highly detail-oriented and have keen observation skills
Min Required Experience:
- A first degree or HND or equivalent in Electrical Engineering (Power Option), Post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years quality manufacturing plant/service/Industrial work experience. 4 of which must have been in a leadership role
- Gender: Preferably male
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: email@example.com indicating the position title as the subject of email only.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Erisco Foods Limited
Erisco Foods Limited (formerly Erisco Foods Processing Limited) was incorporated in 2004 as an indigenous manufacturer of foods products in Nigeria. We began operations in 2009, producing o…Know More about Erisco Foods Limited
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
6 Positions – 2 Locations